Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Monday, August 4, 2014

ANSWERED PRAYER

Once upon a time in my lonely life
I was searching someone to become my wife
An angel appeared to tell me my fate
I was meant to be single, a bad news too late

I refused to believe and protested to her
Argued with all my logic that my fate is unfair
I asked her to extend my plead up above
I needed a woman to share all my love

She's just the messenger, to me she explained
I must accept my fate, I have no right to complain
So I just fell silent for many months I cried
And accepted my fate my dream girl will not arrive

Then one day I meet a beautiful lady
She became a friend and very dear to me
The angel re-appeared and told me to marry her
The heavens reconsidered, I am the girl's answered prayer.

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment