Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Saturday, December 13, 2014

IF ONLY


If only you know how much I care
I'd do anything you ask I swear
In exchange of your love I'm ready to die
You're the most beautiful thing in my eye
If only you know I am afraid
To tell you this feeling you might not believe
But I'm more afraid you'll like me too
I might jump off the cliff if you say "I love you"
I only if know I am just crazy
You never exist just a fantasy
Because the girl I love have long been gone
Buried a long time ago under my hearts tomb
If only you know I still beleive
Someone out there is a girl with a need
I wish to meet her and be my friend
Who knows will become lovers in the end
If only you know I'm just a fool
Trying to impress you above all
Because this poem is all about you
All I'm saying is I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment