Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I AM HANDSOME


I am handsome my mother said
I didn't doubt it to her I believe
Only to grow up and realized
I don't have the looks that girls fantacized
I faced at the mirror and see my self
I looked so ordinary I need some help
The girls I adored are ignoring me
I wish I am attractive, I need to be
So I went on feeling so ugly
Just being myself for all to see
Following my heart and did my passion
I knew being handsome was only illusion
We found each other and became friends
You're beauty struck me I did not pretend
Until one day you said I'm handsome
That I resembled to be your ideal man
I almost choked to it hear from you
But your beautiful eyes told me its true
I now believe that handsome I am
Because it came from a dearest woman

No comments:

Post a Comment