Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Saturday, November 8, 2014

NOT MEANT TO BE


More than a dozen girls have come into my life
Nearly all of them are shallow and full of hype
They all look pretty, outgoing and desirable
But none of them fits my preference at all
Until one day we meet by chance
It changed my perception of what's romance
There was this feeling of great contentment
Even between us there's no commitment
Just holding your hand there's some pleasure
Watching you talk feels good beyond measure
You are a friend, a companion and a lover
It is my wish to stay with you forever
But then you said someone owns your heart
To a greater cause you wish to be part
You kissed my lips and bid goodbye
I feel great pain I want to die
I don't understand why you did this to me
You made me fall knowing we're not meant to be
You said you loved me with all your heart
But we're not meant to be from the very start

No comments:

Post a Comment