Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, July 25, 2014

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS

Beautiful girls I am sorry
You're not the kind I'm going to marry
I am the type of guy who's jealous
I want my woman to be mine alone and I'm serious

I don't want other guys staring at my girl
They might steal her from me like a precious pearl
I don't trust most good looking guys out there
All real males are weaklings when they see pretty girls

But my statements here is not absolute
I might consider a beautiful girl with deep thoughts
A girls who's talented and confident
I won't mind her being pretty as long as she's intelligent

Because a sharp woman is hard to fool
She can sense a man's motive and won't easily fall
A woman who looks whats inside the man
Somebody she can count on, that's what I am.

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment