Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, July 25, 2014

ENVIOUS

I'm glad to see you settled and successful
Married to your ideal man with kids so wonderful
You looked so proud and happy as a mommy
I always thought you are the perfect girl to marry

I regretted the day when I left you
Causing you too much pain and too much sorrow
I was a big fool to trade you with another girl
My life took a dive and went to an ugly swirl

Here I am looking at you and felt so envious
Please don't stare at me I felt ashamed and conscious
I had you in my arms but was stupid to let you go
I traded your love with lust now I'm full of sorrow

I look forward for a chance to meet another girl like you
A woman with a fair heart willing to help me grow
This time I'll do it right and won't ever let her go
I hope I'll be lucky she'll be just like you.

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment