Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

LET ME

Let me comfort you even for a while
I know you're hurting beyond your smile
Lay you're trouble on my shoulders
And stay a while 'til your pains are over

Let me sing you a lullaby
To lift your spirits up and high
Let me write you a lovely poem
About my feelings for you my darling

If one day you'll recover and feeling fine
You can say goodbye and I won't whine
Because my love for you is true and pure
I'm willing to sacrifice you can be sure

Just chase your dreams and live your life
I won't hold you back, my dream wife
I love you babe, always remember
Willing to wait for you until forever

If ever one day you'll feel tired
In chasing the dreams you always desired
Remember someone whose love is true
I'll be right here waiting for you

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment