Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, July 25, 2014

THE STRANGER

I've never meet a stranger so interesting
I just admired him outright without really knowing
I just assumed he was good and nice
Without even trying to check him twice

I thought I knew him well enough
That he is very talented and tough
Only to learn later I was wrong
He has more to offer than singing a song

I realized I have underestimated him
I thought he was just another man with scheme
He just proved to me he has a lot to offer
If only I gave him the chance to be discovered

I hope for him it's not too late
I now believe he could have a better fate
All he needed from me was trust
I regret I doubted him in the past

I now learned some wisdom as I mature
I was suppose to know that stranger most of all
All he needed was my trust and my help
Because that stranger is no other than myself

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment