Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, July 25, 2014

NAUGHTY GIRL

I liked what you did to me naugthy girl
Seducing me with your shiny smile like pearl
I liked the way you pretend of being disinterested
I know you crave for my attention, I'm far sighted

I'm not here to play they games you wanted
I am too clever unlike the guys you manipulated
Don't ever think I am incapable of playing the vallain
I've hurt a dozens of girls before, so please listen

I was once the naugthy boy many years before
I thought I was incapable of love and felt so sure
Then one day I finally found my match
She hurt me so badly until now I'm wearing a patch

Naugthy girl please don't get wrong
I liked you too and your charm is so strong
I'm just warning you to refrain treating me like a toy
Because you've found your match, I am your naugthy boy.

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment