Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, July 25, 2014

THE DARK HORSE

No one dared to gave me the chance
To succeed in anything including romance
I looked too weak and so ugly
Nothing special but plain and ordinary

I was left to rut and fade away
In a cold place far away
But I survived and I came back
By pure determination not by luck

And so I joined the race of life
My talent shined without much hype
I took all competition with element of suprise
I became the darkhorse who claimed all the prize

I went back home unrecognized
I looked different they don't realized
The condemned dark horse have fully grown
A perfect stranger with great fortune

They showered me with respect and love
They hoped I stay and make them glad
I softly said 'no' as I politely refused
They don't deserve the company of a dark horse.

By :Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment