Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Sunday, July 6, 2014

DEAR FRIEND

I never thought I'd fall for you
You are a friend I'd love talking to
But something in me happened unexpectedly
I want you beside me, until eternity

I don't really know what I should do
I am so scared just to let you know
Because I betrayed our friendship and your trust
Our precious friendship might turn to dust

I was planning to just keep it to myself
But my feelings are bursting I simply can't help
I feel very uncomfortable to the point of suffering
Every hour and every day it is you I'm thinking

I am not so sure where all of these is leading
Falling in love with you was not part of my scheme
Should I avoid you or continue pretending?
All I ever know is you are worth all my loving. Bow!

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment