Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Monday, June 30, 2014

DEAR SEATMATE (Mila)

I wonder if you are single or married
Your beauty is so striking I am honestly worried
I can't help myself but ask your name
Though afraid to play the game I lost all over again

I can't blame myself in getting attracted to you
I am just a man whose heart is true
I would be lying if I say you're not pretty
Though I am worried you will find me ugly

Please don't tell me you are already married
Just say you're single I'll readily believe
We are both strangers to each other after all
Just pretend you like me too so I'll feel wonderful

I'm leaving in a minute will you tell me your name?
If you think you can't trust I got myself all to blame
But if you want to own this poem forever
Better tell me now it's now or never.

By : Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment