Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE DRIFTER'S ROAD

I have no idea where this road is leading me
I'm not sure I'm heading to the right destiny
I got no choice but to follow it
All I have is little faith

I've been to hell and everywhere
I've seen hopelessness and great despair
I kept going because I'm alive
Though deep inside I lost will to survive

I still believe heaven exist
It's not up there but in our midst
It's never physical nor a place
It's in a state of mind with eternal peace

Don't pity me coz I am fine
I'm only sharing my state of mind
This loneliness is killing me
While finding the place I need to be

One day if I'm lucky I'll find a home
To a place I can truly call my own
One day if I'm lucky I'll meet that woman
Who will love and accept me as I am

By : Jun Abines
(For my friend Jose Bona a.k.a. Maning Ballares)

No comments:

Post a Comment