Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

LET ME SING

Let me sing your favorite love song my little darling
I'll sing every word and every note of it, just as you like them
Though I am not gifted with the voice of a man like Marco Sison
One thing I assure you, I'll render it with tender emotions

My diction are not so perfect, please be warned
Though I'm sure as you listen, deep inside you'll feel warmed
Because when I sing I put you inside my heart
The melody and the lyrics are my promise that we'll never part

If ever I missed to reach some notes please don't laugh
Singing a song in front of your loved one a mission very tough
But I won't hesitate if I fail to sing in front of you perfectly
As long as you listen I don't care if I look funny

Once I finished your song I need you to hug me
That is your payment for my true love and bravery
Because I have never ever tried finishing one single song
But for you and you alone, I'll try to sing and be strong.

By : 
Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment