Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

A FOOLS PLAN

      Many years ago I had a grand plan
I wanted to be rich as much as I can
I want to have a big cars and beautiful houses
I'll go home rich my neighbors will shower me praises

And so I studied hard devoured all kinds of books
I have to hoard knowledge by hook or by crook
I plowed even harder until I earned diploma
I went ahead as planned with out much sort of drama

So I went full attack armed with academic papers
I worked hard 'til midnight thinking my boss was fair
Too late for me to learn we have the same grand plan
He wants to be very rich too, regardless if he hurt humans

I jump from one job to another the same things I discover
My grand plan is too common everyone wants to be richer
Life is all about money, money and more money
I was just another fool my plan looks so funny

So I made a diversion, I abandoned my grand plan
I'm no longer chasing money I will just be a fair human
Because I don't need large fortune to survive until eighty
Stress will kill the rich they'll be lucky to reach sixty

I realized even a fool have his own grand plan
Being selfish is too easy, it can made by anyone
Being fair, caring and giving is the hardest thing to do
It's the true enlightenment, nobody realizes but few

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment