Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

HONESTLY DIRTY

      Forgive me dear woman I'll be honest with you
Your looks make me horny inside your clothes I can see through
Your smile is so seductive it drives me like a freak
I have to be candid, your presence makes me weak

What I felt inside me maybe wrong but its true
I never had this feeling to other girls except you
I crave every night or your hugs and kisses
I suffer every day I felt infected by some desease

I seriously need help this feeling is so intense
I want to steal you some kiss but I'm afraid its an offense
I'm felt so distracted, so uncomfortable I'm really pissed
I don't know what to do so I'm writing this to confess

If this is love I'm feeling I hope its pure and true
'Cause I don't want to lose a good friend in you
If this is lust I got I sincerely pray that you'll forgive me
Because I admit I've been honestly dirty

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment