Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

UNCERTAIN

      Why don't you admit woman that you like me
You're actions already betrayed you, you look so funny
I may not be handsome but I'm tender as a puppy
Willing to be your friend, your partner and your honey

I've already laid my cards the world knows that I love you
If you have hessitations for me I'm willing to wait just tell me so
I won't force my self I'll just stay here beside you
I won't let go I won't leave you 'til you tell me so

My intentions are good my love is pure
I'll stick with you forever with that you can be sure
All you need to do is make sure of your feelings
If you think I'm not the guy better tell me, stop pretending

If you need more time then I better leave
Search your heart, search your soul take all the the time you need
Once your certain come back to me and I'll listen
I'll accept any good news or bad news than being uncertain.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment