Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE RICH MAN

I am a rich man, don't envy me
I work harder than anyone, I love my money
I help a lot of people by giving them jobs
If you're a hard worker join me, I'll be glad

Don't ever think I got rich by doing nothing
I have plenty of things to do I worry everything
I barely have time for my self and family
So stop telling I'm lucky coz it's not so funny

If you think I have callous heart you are wrong
I've been fooled many times I got my lessons
Many took advantage of me because I was a giver
People made me wiser, cunning and too clever

If you're not rich, you'll probably won't understand
I had my share of failures too, I'm just a man
But I did everything to be where I am
I risked my health and relationship with love ones

Next time you meet a rich man think of what I said
We've come a long long way the highest price we paid
Because in this world nothing is for free
This is the hard truth, I hope this sets you free.

By : 
Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment