Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

HARD TO GET

      Here come's my pretty neighbor abusing me once again
Flaunting her worn out shorts revealing lots of smooth skin
I wonder if she's aware I'm a man who thirst some loving
Every time I glance her cleavage I have some trouble breathing

She likes to stare at me, I feel so abused
I don't know her real motives my heart is so confused
My heart is still broken I need some time to heal
If she kept on pushing me I might become the devil

Though I felt bad for her I'm no longer the easy boy
I had my tough lessons my heart is hardened like alloy
She needs to do more than that, for me to finally give in
She needs to show sincerity and learn to cook every morning

She also needs to show me how fat her bank accounts
I am an Accountant by profession money is what I count
She also needs to prove that she is legally single
Or else I find another girl that bears no marital trouble

Because I'm a rare breed of male, I'm not easy to get
I've been fooled by countless females, lessons were hard to forget
But if this pretty nieghbor will buy me some beer
It's the shortcut to my heart, I'll be her slave forever.

By : Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment