Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

PURE ACCIDENT

      Kissing you last night was pure accident
My blood was overwhelmed with alcohol content
The sensation I felt was more surprising
It felt so good I wish I could do it again

This morning my head is clear I felt better
But my heart is aching I'm beginning to suffer
I realized I lost a friend of being so careless
I kissed you without warning I'm stupid I confess

Though I'm wondering why you did not object
I remember clearly that kiss last more than a minute
After that you slapped me but I saw your face with faint smile
We both felt awkward there was silence for a long long while

I really don't know how to deal with you today
I stepped beyond the line I don't know if were friend or enemy
But I promise that accident won't happen again ever
Though I felt we're compatible not just as friend but also lovers

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment