Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

FLY WITH ME

      I'm a free creature I belong to the sky
I have powerful wings anywhere I can fly
I am light and lean with very strong body 
Anywhere I go its the only burden I carry

I don't worry of the things I need for tomorrow
Fortune and materias are just the main source of sorrow
I am not in the quest for any form of wealth
I got everything I need, my freedom and my health

If you want to join me better learn to let go
You don't need extra baggage they will just worry you
Don't be a fool don't be stupid there is no true security
The floods, the typhoons and earth quake can spoil it easily

Today is your time, don't wait for tommorow
Come and fly with me let's enjoy this life we merely borrow
If we fall or we fail lets try a bit harder
No quitting, just keep going until we become smarter

Let's soar to greater hieghts and enjoy true freedom
Nothing will worry us because we gained true wisdom
That life is a gift we are born to explore and conquer
From wealth's slavery and selfishness we're no longer prisoner

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment