Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

FACADE

      Be nice to me lady I'm not that tough
Insulting my looks and my character is more than enough
All I ever wanted from you is to become your friend
Though I admit I like you, I simply can't pretend

I may look too eager I got a broken heart to mend
All I need is acquaintance 'til this heartaches end
Once I can move on I will return the favor
You can cry on my shoulder or be your knight in shining armor

As of this moment I'm still weak and too vulnerable
Fate was cruel to me my past is bitter and horrible
I'm glad I survived I have seen the worst
To depression and loneliness I gave up, almost

My acts of confindence are merely facade
I'm hanging on to this dear life, its all I have
Behind my sweet smile and behind my intelligent words
Are pains beyond measure my heart is struck by a sword

One day I'll recover, one day I'll be happy
I promise to be your light if ever you become lonely
Because life is like a wheel sometimes your up sometimes your down
I'll be there for you to be your doctor, your knight or your clown

But for now all I ask is your understanding
All I ever need is a willing ears to sincerely listen
Nothing is soothing than having you with me
A girl so adorable and amazingly pretty. Bow!

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment