Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

MUSIC AND ME

      I was born to hear your soothing melody
Life without you is pure tragedy
You heal deep wounds and serious heartaches
You are my bestfriend, my confidant and my soulmate

In my loniest moments you are there
Healing me constantly erasing my fears
You help me forget ugly memories any moment
You help me remember memorable and lovely events

I love you music you're my true guiding star
You've been with me along no place was too far
I love enjoying you while plucking my old guitar
Or simply listening the soft notes of piano in a bar

You never fail to delight me oh my dear music
You're a doctor, a nurse, a theraphist with the touch of magic
If I can request something I can bring to a place that's infinite
I'd like to bring you along hidden inside my pocket

One day I'll make a song, my very own
A song I can call mine and mine alone
It will be my little but heartfelt contribution
To you my beloved music, my loyal companion.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment