Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RARE ANGEL

Girl I've never been to a paradise before
But seeing your beauty I think you belong there, I'm sure
I have no idea either what is heaven, I'm not wise
But I have no doubt you're a true Angel in disguise 

Your face is more beautiful than any flower I've seen
Your voice is more melodious than any birds that sing
Your breath is more fragrant than any perfume I've smelled
Your presence alone make me feel so thrilled

Maybe you originated from a magical world
But your charm is better than Cinderella, many times fold
Maybe you came from the place where the fairies lived
You make me feel like a real Prince, in fairy tales I now believe

Just tell me what to do to make you mine
I'm willing to cross all oceans and step on land mines
For you I will lay my life, you're a rare Angel
I'll slay all fire-breathing dragons including the devil. Bow!

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment