Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE PRISONERS

I couldn't think of any reason
Why a bird so beautiful like you confined in prison
I can't forgive myself doing nothing
You need a hero I've got to do something

Your tears and sufferings melt this heart
It softens me deep inside I thought I'm smart
To other man you already have a commitment
You're life is like hell with his jealousy and temperament

The more I know you the more I get certain
You are the soul mate that I've been waiting
But the situation is inexplicably complicated
We're both tied to people we both never wanted

I've been contemplating about us for so long
If destiny is whispering that to me you belong
The decent man inside me is slowly getting crazy
I want to grab you and bring you far far away

Please darling show me some sign
I need you to tell me you want to be mine
Once you say the words we'll fly somewhere
To find our own paradise and be happy forever.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment