Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

AMNESIA

I am no longer surprise you don't recognized me
A poet once said people get blinded by money
I am not surprised my feelings felt so hurt
Because you were by closest friend from the very start

I don't blame you if you now suffer amnesia
Wealth and fortune are very powerful bacteria
It ruins the value of sincerity and friendship
Too much abundance are harmful to most relationships

Whatever happened to our childhood promise
We'll help each other that’s our only wish
We'll rise together or perish together
We'll stay friends and buddies until forever

I'm not asking money nor I'm asking favor
But you refuse to spend time with me even for an hour
I am willing to stay I am willing to wait
Let's save our long friendship before its too late

One day you'll realize a true friend you lost
It will be too late you will pay the cost
Because rich men rarely find true friends
They've got a wealth to protect and defend

By : Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment