Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

HUMBLED

I was tough, bright and successful
Everything was easy I could handle it all
I disregard the opinions of love ones and friends
Because I'm in 'The Man' there's no fight I can't win

I was the best I could handle the challenge
I was prepared and battle tested, I had the experience
But things did not happened as I have planned
All my dreams failed, all hopes were gone

My pride shattered into a million pieces
My heart was broken and full of stitches
I am nothing but a useless breathing soul
No more will to move on at all

Only time will tell if I'll survive
There's no point to stay alive
I want to run I want to hide
I cannot live without my pride

I paid the price and learned a lesson
I'm just human to errors I am prone
I was once arrogant and I stumbled
The prideful me is dead, I am humbled

By : Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment