Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

YOU'RE MY ALPHABETH

      A - All I ever wanted in this world is you
B - Believe me darling all I'm saying is true
C - Coming home to you everyday is my dream
D - Day and night I'll stay by your side smiling

E - Even if the sun and stars cease to shine
F - Forever I promise I'm yours, I hope you don't mind
G - Great obstacles and challenges I will overcome and fight
H - Honey you are my source of energy and light

I - I love you baby with all my heart and soul
J - Just trust me and hang on we will never fall
K - knowing that you're beside me, I'll live forever
L - Love is what I need from you, its all that matters

M - Marry me today thats all I'm asking
N - Never you will cry lady I won't hurt your feelings
O - Over my dead body before anyone can hurt you
P - Part of my mission is caring proctecting you too

Q - Quantifying my love for you is next to impossible
R - Ready to die and do everything just give me a call
S - Sing me a song and you'll be surprise
T - Together we're compatible you will realize

U - Under sun we'll live happily
V - Victorious of love we'll build a big family
W - Whatever it takes I will make sure they'll come true
X - X-ray my heart you'll see there's only You

Y - Yes darling this is your poem
Z - Zen-like is my happiness, if you wear a smile while reading.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment