Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

CONFESSION

      Girl I know your true intention
All you need is simple attention
You also need some daily appreciation
Some funny jokes and light conversation

I know you're not in a hurry for a serious relation
You want to know me more under close observation
All you need is time to make a decision
If I'm the man who possess the right qualification

But don't be blinded by your illussion
You won't know me well with limited interaction
I have my own means of self determination
Don't fall to the trap of interpreting all my actions

I do the things I like without reservation
I say the things I want without hessitation
If I make some mistakes I do necessary correction
I do things my way, I make my own decisions

I know you need from me some sort of confirmation
That my getting close to you is a result of some attraction
Of course my dear lady, your beauty is a work of perfection
I am fatally attracted, I can't help but make confession. Bow!

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment