Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

VANE



Allow me to be vane every once in a while
I thought I am handsome with just a faint smile
I thought I have the looks when I look in the mirror
Though no woman ever dared to tell me so before

Still I am hopeful to gilrs I look attractive
Yet when I'm with the woman I like I suddenly turn passive
It's a curse I learn to realize and learn to live with
I'm a man too honest sometimes too sensitive

I always felt too bright, too talented to believe
Yet I know being concieted is a sin that's hard to forgive
So I learned to suppress myself accepting I'm ordinary
Letting my actions speak, not the self-serving words I say

Still I am tempted to write the things I feel
It won't hurt anybody, though others may think my head swells
One day someone great will read this poem
He'll think he's my re-incarnation we are one and the same.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment