Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE LOSER

I don't have much to tell you, I am a loser
All I got are heartaches, humiliation and despair
But if you insist to listen I might just dig deeper
Behind all my defeats there were lessons to share

I started young and was full of hope
I did everything to succeed I had to cope
I played the games and bend some rules
I rose with fame and fortune, I had it all

My friends suddenly multiplied exponentially
I lost count of them including my money
I entered the dangerous world of gambling and drugs
My life then took a dive from riches to rags

I lost everything including my loved ones
They no longer trust me coz I'm the conman
I should have listened to their whispered advise
I was just too naive, I was not wise

Thank you for listening to my story my friend
I now realize I'm still young, this is not the end
Will you please excuse me I have a catching up to do
I'm wiser now with experience, I'll rise again, thank you.

By : 
Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment