Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

KIANA SOPHIA

      I love you Kiana Sophia, whatever that means
My love for you is beyond words, my callous heart you softened
I'm glad I have you to color my world 
My meaningless life you gave value more than gold

I've been lonely, depressed and desperately sad
Seeing your smile always make me glad
I'm willing to spend this life just watching you grow
Even my own happiness I'll willingly sacrifice too

I may never be a lucky lover
Yet I found contentment of being a father
Staying in the corner like a foolish poet
Seeing my own dreams dying every minute

One day I'll be gone, soon I'll be forgotten
I hope you'll find time reading my useless poems
If one day you'll find my poems full of meaning
Be proud as my daughters you're the reason I'm writing.

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment