Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE LOST EAGLE

Listen to me my friend, you're an Eagle
You're not supposed to scratch the ground you're meant to soar
Look at your powerful wings and your long sharp talons
They are meant to be used, to great heights you belong

Haven't you noticed you look awkward and too different
You are bigger that the rest inside you feel confident
Deep with in you, is a hunter who is cunning and smart
Ignore what others tell you, better listen to your heart

Perhaps you are wondering who am I to tell you this
I was once a lost Eagle like you, better listen before you perish
There's a bigger world out there waiting for you to explore
Just thrust those wings and powerful legs you are ready to soar

But let me tell something before you disappear and fly
I have a very important message please spread them before I die
It is your duty to help others especially our fellow lost Eagles
Tell them what I just told you, our kind is born to rule

If one day you'll be lucky you find yourself the Ruler
Don't forget to use compassion to the unfortunate be fair
Always Keep a balance between reasons and kindness
That is key to success and your reward is true happiness

By : Jun abines

No comments:

Post a Comment