Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BAD BOY

I'm a very bad boy can't you see
So never ever fall with my fake sincerity
Because I was born to hurt women
I can't change myself, that's what I am

Please don't be fooled by my cute smile
My venom is fatal you'll be numb for a while
Also do not believe with my empty promises
You are sure to regret all your dreams will perish

My words are sweeter than honey, be warned
Avoid me at all cost, do it while you can
Once you taste my kiss it will be too late
You'll be counted as my victim that'll be your fate

My good looks and wit are design to catch bad girls
I'm here to punish selfish women, I kiss and tell
Girls with good hearts are immune to my schemes
Because they are smart and clever by using common sense 

But once I victimized you're going to be fine
You'll learn that life isn't fair you don't need to whine
All you really need is to value character than good looks
Better find the man with golden hearts by hook or by crook.

By : Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment