Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

BATTLE TESTED

      Girl don't be deceived by my worn and ugly face
There is true tenderness hiding just beneath the suface
The good looks and sweet smile may be gone forever 
What is left is a tough, reliable and battle tested soldier

I'm not the man you can proudly flaunt to all your friends
I work behind the scene and would die for you 'til the end
I'm not the partner you'll want to pose in a scenic picture
I'm the kind who provides what you need make you feel secure

I understand for girl like you I'm not the popular choice
I lack the charisma and cuteness I don't have the poise
If what you are looking for is true happiness and security
I am the one you're looking, your battle tested daddy. Bow!

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment