Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DEAR WIFE

You kept complaining I don't care
By not noticing the clothes you wear
My shoulders are burdened with work problems
But I need to feed you and kids, I can't complain

You kept saying I don't love you
You’re unappreciated and bored too
I am consumed with tiring works and worry
I want to quit my job but I have a family

You said I'm child-like by getting drunk
I act irresponsibly like a punk
I need to unwind because I can't cry
I need to vent those emotions or I will die

You kept saying I'm not romantic
You're friends husbands are more fantastic
But I'm loyal and yours alone
My romantic friends have wrecking homes

I am not complaining with your imperfections
You won't hear me of any dissatisfaction
But if you are no longer happy then let's move on
Letting go of each other is the best solution

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment