Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GOING HOME

Where are you leading me, oh destiny
I'm tired of this life, it's no longer funny
I'm about to give up, can't hold it any longer
I'll accept your verdict if you say it's all over

I thought you'd lead me to great happiness
My creeds are morality, self reliance and fairness
I worked harder and never relied on luck
Yet it appears I'm following the wrong track

Still I persist I lived the clean life
Though for heroism or saintness this heart isn't ripe
Until now I see no sign of light up ahead
I don't see any exit I feel this road is dead

If making me a poet is your ultimate plan
I'll die of starvation including my clan
If making me a famous writer is your grand surprise
Good books are rarely read, I got no chance for Nobel Prize

So I'm taking a break I'm going home
I'll do some personal retreat and some recollection
I barely have money for fare I'm going alone
Back to my Birth place St. Christine and Diatagon

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment