Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BREAKFAST

How would you like breakfast served honey?
With coffee, milk, tea or me?
I recommend tea to compliment your diet
But before that let me kiss you and hug you tight

Though you can choose coffee to awaken your senses
I'm just your loving servant, I'm here to follow your wishes
Milk is also very good for your health
I need to take care of you, you're my wealth

The eggs are fried just as you liked them
The breads are toasted with some butter and creams
If you don't want butter we have jellies in the fridge
I'm the best cook you can find, you better believe

There's just one reminder my service is not for free
I also need your love, respect and loyalty
I am your man, your friend and your lover
Happy to serve you and love you forever

One day if ever I forget to cook you some breakfast
Please don't get angry just remind me if you must
Because something might be wrong or something may not be right
The love we had for each other may no longer be air-tight

If ever it happens one thing I can promise
For the sake of our love I will always compromise
If ever time comes that I will start hurting you
Just remind me of this poem and I'll readily let you go

Don't worry darling those things are very remote
My love and dedication for you is truly beyond doubt
So enjoy your breakfast with me as your waiter
Happy to make you feel good today and forever.

By : Jun Abines


No comments:

Post a Comment