Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

POOR MAN'S TREASURE

Yes I'm a poor man yet full of pride
My conscience is clear I got nothing to hide
I have no fortune to brag but my word of honor
I'll bet my own life to protect it, that's for sure

Money is something I rarely have
I earned them fairly I work very hard
Food is available though never abundant
Enough to fill hunger its what I want

I sleep well every night eight hours or more
Quarrels are mostly about money I wish for more
But its something beyond me I have no means
I'm just a son of a poor man to my kids I explain

My ultimate dream is to educate my kids until college
I let them grow with less, yet full of discipline and courage
They have their own ambitions I don't intend to interfere
They are my hope and my treasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment