Jun Abines

Jun Abines
Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, June 20, 2014

INNOCENCE

      I wish I was young and innocent once again
Back to days when I only knew hunger as my greatest pain
Back to days when my happiness was too shallow
Contented in exploring the world like there's no tommorow

Today I considered my self as a mature and learned person
I understand whats going on around me yet I have no solution
My best education did not happened in school but on the streets
Where I meet real danger, real pain, real enemies and real friends to keep

Innocence allows us to be happy regardless of what happens tomorrow
Knowledge deprive us of peace because we feel other people's sorrow
If I can unlearn all the truths I've seen may be I'll be happier
Seeing the sufferings and pains of others are too much for me to bear

Too late for me to back out I already learned the truth
I have the obligation to say if a certain person got no cloth
Too many are victimized specially the innocents
Many who gained knowledge became monsters without conscience

By : 
Jun Abines

No comments:

Post a Comment